Enrollment Power Index® (EPI) - Website Grade and Functionality
Enrollment Power Index® is an evaluation of every college website in the country, scoring each one for the presence or absence of vital components necessary to take a prospective student to an enrolled student.
Your report shows your grade, as compared to the nearly 3000 sites rated on 38 different criteria, along with recommendations for improvement. As a bonus, you will also receive a listing of the schools that were rated "Head of The Class" sites for each of the different categories.
Your Customized Report!
2012-13 Report & Recommendations
Your report will include the following:
- 2012-13 report (available now)
- The overall top 25 "A" ranked sites
- "Head of The Class" by EPI category
- National, regional and market cluster rankings
- Our observations & recommendations
If you would like to purchase your EPI Report & Recommendations, please call 1-800-862-7759 or send an email to email@example.com.
How do we do it?
- Over 100,000 college-bound high school students are asked to participate.
- A focus group identifies the functional features of each site.
- Benchmarks are research-validated and reviewed each year.
- Statistical tests determine the relative importance of each feature to students.
- Institutions are initially scored on a 100 point scale, then letter grades are assigned using a traditional curve.
- And that's not all, this project takes us months to put together each year to make sure we get it right!
Did You Know...?
- Seven out of 10 students say they have a lower opinion of a school that was recommended to them, based on a poor website experience.
- Seventy percent of students indicate that college websites are the best way to find information on academic programs.
- Tuition, costs and financial aid was the number 1 desired resource by a margin of 20%.
- There are many more statistics that you can't afford to miss!
Who should read this?
- Admissions Departments
- Design Teams
- Web Project Managers
- Anyone interested in making the website more user-friendly.