Talent Identification Program®
NRCCUA's Talent Identification Program® allows you access to names, addresses, academic interests and abilities of college-bound high school seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmen.
Collected annually through the NRCCUA nationwide Post-Secondary Planning Survey®, this important program reaches students in more than 22,000 high schools with the cooperation of key research partners.
Methodology used to identify and capture students' aspirations in the NRCCUA program is vitally important considering that nearly 1,000,000 students who intend to go to college will be missed because they did not elect the early "practice" exams, commonly used as search lists by colleges and universities. These students, including over a quarter-million minorities, will go on to take the later SAT or ACT and will not have the benefit of early contact. If you are currently using just the PSAT or PLAN cycles and would like to supplement without risk of duplication, please contact us for details.
Flexible and Custom Delivery Options
- Fall Advantage® - A premium subscription service that delivers prospective college-bound students' names as early as November of the junior and sophomore years.
- 48 Hour Delivery - Any time of the year after initial release date.
- Automated Online Search - A 12 month communication plan to put your school in front of the very students you've just selected for your search. You'll be live on the finest online college planning website available - MyCollegeOptions.org - where students research, organize and manage their college search processes. Enjoy the benefits of knowing these same high value students are receiving monthly electronic newsletters linking them to your school through this interactive website every month for 12 months. It's the only planning site where they can easily inquire, schedule a campus visit or even apply online. All online student inquiries are available for immediate download containing full My College Options® profile data. Online tracking and activity reports are also provided.
- Matched Student Connection - The only program providing colleges and universities with access to college-bound high school students matched to your school based on the student's own preferences from the My College Options® questionnaire.
- Text Response - Make it easier and faster for prospective students to respond by adding a TEXT response option to your next outreach.
- eProspector™ - Let NRCCUA do your email broadcast! eProspector provides state-of-the-art services for as low as 2 cents per delivered message.